This is based on the Norfolk County Council Policy.
In the event of over subscription preference will be given to children living nearer to the school according to the following criteria, in order of priority.
1. Children for whom their Statement of Special Educational Needs names that school. Children who reside within the designated area and:
2. Have a sibling attending the school at the time of their admission.
3. Have no sibling connection with the school.
Children who reside outside the designated area and:
4. Have a sibling attending the school at the time of their admission.
5. Have no sibling connection with the school.
For further information on how to apply for a place at the school please follow the link below: